im literally the most sassy responsible person ever
when will people realize that i’m going to do what I like without fear of their judgment because
- I don’t care about your negativity
- There are people who care about what I do and try to help me
- I like what I do and just because you think it’s irrelevant/stupid/not helping anything doesn’t matter to me
- I’m not going to just sit around and do nothing with my life in fear of your worthless judgment
- I am going through life with my arms out instead of my defenses up. I won’t simply not do something because I look “uncool”
- I’m having more fun than you
like this post if you want a recording of me singing my original and self written hit “country boy”
don’t do it for a grade, do it for yourself. read books you want to read. question your teachers make them learn. educate yourself. When you have knowledge at your fingertips, so challenge yourself and give it your best, but only if you want it. tell people you’re interested in something, follow your intuitions and learn about what you’re questioning. understand both sides of a situation or event before taking a side. do research on things you’ve never heard of. read read read read vocabulary is important, but don’t let your knowledge make you pedantry. ask questions and be curious. do this while you’re young and let your mind soak the information. learn because you want to, make it fun and exciting because it’s new. you didn’t know this yesterday but you know it now. tell people the things you’ve learned and tell them excitedly. redo the math problem because you want to, don’t do it for a grade.
[4/15/13 10:07:06 PM] Seymour Parrish: you’re pretty cool
[4/15/13 10:07:12 PM] Seymour Parrish: wish i was that cool
[4/15/13 10:07:19 PM] princess laura: a lot of people say that
[4/14/13 8:28:16 PM] john bentley: hello:)
[4/14/13 8:49:20 PM] john bentley: ??
[4/14/13 8:50:19 PM] princess laura: no
[4/14/13 8:52:02 PM] john bentley: no??
[4/14/13 8:52:07 PM] princess laura: no
[4/14/13 8:52:13 PM] john bentley: no what
[4/14/13 8:54:31 PM] princess laura: no
[4/14/13 8:54:47 PM] john bentley: no to what i did not ask any question
[4/14/13 8:54:55 PM] princess laura: no